This is the Deadzone Stunt Bot by Mantic, a resin kit they’re now selling for £19.99. I was lucky enough to paint this one for them a little while back. My instruction was to aim for around 4-6 hours of work. It came in at just under 6, although I could have easily spent twice as long as I enjoyed every minute of it.
- @gamingking1616 sure, if you sign-up at thepaintingcoach.com I will send you all sorts of really useful shit! 😬👍 x 1 year ago
- @iamsssk I'll send you my pointers sheet, it will solve it x 1 year ago
- RT @painting_coach: Object Source Lighting (OSL) are the latest lessons available. Fancy learning how? Check us out! https://t.co/j8zlmVr6oF 1 year ago
- RT @forestreveries: Tomb Kings players! I need 5 (only 5! 😩) Tomb Guard heads for a sweet conversion! Somebody must be able to help me out?… 1 year ago
- @T_Fretwell @Blackear77 @glamage I'm only a few hours in but so far well written and it's keeping me interested x 1 year ago